Interesting article in a Japanese newspaper this week about an urchin fishery in Hokkaido and their local sea otter population. Sea otters love urchin which makes them unpopular guests in those waters. Having similar issues here on the central coast of CA, we were wondering when this would pop up. It looks like sea otters are the posterchild for lessons of balance and cooperation – again. MPA’s get a shout out as well!
- What's the most important thing you can do for otters right now? You really otter vote! Please vote and encourage others to do the same. 11 months ago
- I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and support. From my heart, THANK YOU! While we know otters are e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Good news for sea otters! The United States Supreme Court has denied the appeal of sea urchin fishermen. The no-o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Good Morning Everyone! It has been a while and I'll try to do much better. I know I am about to anger a few peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @ELJCGGU: otterproject.org/what-we-do/pro… "The #Otter Project is opposing California’s Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund legislation, unle… 1 year ago